Russia Insight Guides
Liczba stron: 326
Wydanie: 2018 r.
Dostępność: aktualnie niedostępny
Russia remains an enigma to many, and most visitors will only go to the stunning St Petersburg or the capital Moscow, but those who venture further into this vast country will be rewarded by beautiful scenery of mountainous landscape and wild steppes as well as a variety of peoples and cultures unrivaled anywhere else. Be inspired to visit by the new, thoroughly revised edition of Insight Guide Russia, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this multifaceted country.
Inside Insight Guide Russia:
· A fully-overhauled edition.
· Stunning, specially-commissioned photography that brings this multifaceted country and its people to life.
· Highlights of the country's top attractions, including Moscow's Red Square and St Basil Church, The Hermitage Museum and sublime Winter Palace in St Petersburg as well as the remote wilderness of Lake Baïkal in our Best of Russia.
· Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from cosmopolitan St Petersburg to untamed Siberia.
· Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best restaurants.
· Free app for every customer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.