Cracow Przewodnik + atlas + mapa
Liczba stron: 276
Wydanie: 2012 r.
Dostępność: aktualnie niedostępny
Visit to the Wawel Dragon, walk among the magic alleyways of the Jewish Kazimierz, relaxing on Błonie. The Social-Realist charm of Nowa Huta, age-old Catholic traditions kept alive in the Old Town’s fine churches, unusual Salt Mine “Wieliczka”. The “Cracow” guidebook from the explore! guide series is a real help in discovering the highlights of the former Polish capital and its surroundings. It constitutes an extensive and comprehensible source of information on the city as well as a fascinating narration about its history.
A new quality among guidebooks – a unique combination of vivid descriptions and detailed maps:
• maps of walking tours including all described sights,
• extensive information on history and culture, nature and traditions, curiosities and anecdotes,
• useful practical information – opening hours, admission prices, public transport, accommodation, weather details,
• introduction to local food, hints for evening entertainment and shopping recommendations,
• all-year calendar of festivals and events,
• comprehensible graphics enabling an easy search for information,
• detailed city atlas including all described places,
• folding, pocket-size, laminated map.